Our vision is to grow as whole hearted followers of Christ, who grow by knowing Him, following Him, and loving Him!
1) WE BELIEVE in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired of God (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21), inerrant in the original writings (Proverbs 30:5), and that they are the supreme, complete, and final authority in faith and life (Matthew 5:17–18).
2) WE BELIEVE in one God (Deuteronomy 6:4), eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; John 15:26; II Corinthians 13:14).
3) WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35) and born of the Virgin Mary (Matthew 1:18, 23) and is true God and true man (I Timothy 2:3), with a perfect and sinless humanity (I Peter 2:22, 3:18; Hebrews 7:26).
4) WE BELIEVE that man was created in the images of God (Genesis 1:27), that he sinned by disobedience (Romans 5:19), and thereby incurred not only physical death but also that spiritual death which is separation from God (II Thessalonians 1:8–9). We further believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature (Psalm 51:5) and are sinners in thought, word, and deed, not of constraint but by choice (Isaiah 53:6).
5) WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures (I Corinthians 15:3–4) as representative and substitutionary sacrifice (Isaiah 53:4-5; I Peter 2:24; II Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:13), and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood (Romans 3:24–25; John 3:16).
6) WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord (I Corinthians 15:20), in His ascension into heaven (Acts 1:11), and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate (Hebrews 9:24–26).
7) WE BELIEVE in "that blessed hope" (Titus 2:13), the personal (Acts 1:11), premillennial (I Thessalonians 4:16-17), and the imminent (Revelation 22:20) return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8) WE BELIEVE that all who received by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior are born again through the Word (I Peter 1:3, 23), by the Holy Spirit (John 3:3–7), and thereby become children of God (Romans 8:14–16).
9) WE BELIEVE in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust (John 5:18–29), the everlasting blessedness of the saved (John 3:15, 26), and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost (II Thessalonians 1:7–10).
10) WE BELIEVE in the personal existence of Satan, the father of lies, a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44), the false accuser (Revelation 12:10), the great deceiver of the nations (Revelation 12:9). We believe that his power was broken at Calvary (John 12:31) and that he will be finally committed into the lake of fire with all his angels to be tormented forever and ever (Revelation 20:10).